Thursday, January 21, 2016

Back in the Cider

I can't believe it's been over three years since I reviewed a cider! A lot has happened since then including some major issues with my blood sugar that made drinking cider something that had to wait. I'm happy to say that with some life changes, I'm good-to-go and back in the saddle of drinking an occasional cider.
Me at Disney's Animal Kingdom
with the Tiger that inspired my tattoo

Since I can't drink them very often, I want to make sure I'm getting the best bang for my buck. That means back to reviewing! Tomorrow my first review since November 2015 is going to post. I'm excited and already planning for the next one. A lot has happened in the cider market since 2012 and the brands and varieties available is almost overwhelming, but I'm sure I'll find a way to sort it all out! And if all the different ciders out there weren't enough, I may also throw in a whisk(e)y or Scotch when the time feels right as I have developed an appreciation. And of course, the hubby will be dropping in to give his comments about the refreshing adult beverages under review - if I give him a taste that is!

Until tomorrow - cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment